Thanks to Scott’s Toys and Collectibles for sponsoring a giveaway for one of Budget Saving Mom’s readers! Scott’s Toys and Collectibles has generously agreed to give one of my readers 10 baseball card holders, plus it will come with a couple of great coupons! One of Scott’s family members came to my class and I talked about how I organized my coupons using a coupon notebook (see my post here for details.) She said, that is why we have seen so many of these selling! It is true, everywhere that I go now I see people out with their coupon notebooks. It has become so much more prevalent even in the past couple of months. I think these are the best way to store coupons! Here is some information about Scott’s Toys and Collectibles.
Scott’s Toys and Collectibles
5997 Old US Hwy 52 in Welcome
1/10th mile north of RCR
Hours: M-F 11am- 7pm, Saturday 10am- 5pm
We also have a Kannapolis location off of I-85, exit 58.
831 Cloverleaf Plaza between the Blockbuster and Great Clips.
Hours: M-F 11am – 7pm, Saturday 10am – 5pm, Sunday 1-5pm.
Scott’s Toys and Collectibles carries NASCAR, NHRA, Hot Wheels, Indy cars, Disney CARS cars and other diecast, sports cards and supplies(including the 9-pocket pages great for your coupon books), MAGIC, Yugioh and Pokemon trading cards. College and Professional sports banners, pennants, figurines, flags, autograph memorbilia, display cases and other collectible items. We ship UPS daily and would be happy to find the item you are looking for if we don’t have it in stock!
Here is how to enter. Please leave a separate comment for each method of entry and make sure that I have a way to contact you to let you know you won if your e-mail address is not on your profile page.
1. Leave a comment telling me what your favorite part of this website is.
2. Follow me on twitter AND tweet about this giveaway.
3. Subscribe to my e-mails or RSS feeds and leave me a comment letting me know you did. If you already subscribe, leave me a comment as well.
4. Promote this giveaway in any other way, via your blog, facebook, my space, however you prefer and just leave a comment letting me know what you did.
5. Grab my button for your blog or let me know that you already have.
The contest ends on Friday, August 28th at midnight. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be chosen. You must be 18 or older and live in the United States to enter.