Budget saving with coupons can be overwhelming at first.
Basic principles to follow are:
1. Using coupons when items are on sale.
2. Stock up on items that you frequently use.
3. Go to more than one store for your purchases.
4. Buy the smallest size you can with a coupon. Often I buy the smallest rice, diaper package possible because I am more likely to get that item free.
5. Most stores allow you to stack coupons. That means that you can use a store coupon and a manufactuer coupon on an item that is on sale and often get that item for pennies or even better for free.
When I first began couponing, I learned how to coupon at one store at a time. Some stores can be confusing at first, but I will be posting the basics for each of the stores that I have learned to coupon at. Coupons really can help you save much money and live within your budget.