- Grow your own fruits in vegetables in an organic garden. Anyone can do this!
- To reduce PFC exposure, don’t buy wrinkle free clothes & iron.
- Leave dry cleaned clothes in the garage unwrapped for a couple of days.
- Let your mattress air out when changing sheets.
- Open your windows to air out your house.
- Avoid antiperspirant in cooler months or when not at work. Consider making your own deodorant or buying a natural deodorant.
- Trade table salt for sea salt.
- Try not to use PTFE lined pans, but if you do, heat on low.
- Don’t use plastic in the microwave, use glass instead or heat food on the stove.
- Store your food in glass containers rather than plastic containers.
- Pull your weeds by hand or use vinegar, don’t use herbicides.
- Use natural methods to kill bugs rather than using poison. Check out these posts for tips:
Go here for more DIY tips
Go here to learn about organic gardening
May contain affiliate links