I was able to find an incredible price on strawberries earlier this week. I bought several pounds of strawberries, and ended up coming up with this strawberry muffin recipe! Sorry that the picture is so fuzzy. I couldn’t find my camera, so I tried using the camera on my phone, and it did not turn out as well.
|Strawberry Muffin Recipe||
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 stick butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix eggs, butter and sugar together.
- Add milk, sour cream, vanilla and mix.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix.
- Stir in the chopped strawberries.
- Bake 25 minutes.
More budget recipes
May contain affiliate links