We made really cute foam turkeys with the kids a couple of days ago. We cut out the foam for the kids the night before, and then we had them glue the turkeys together.
What we cut out:
- 1 black body (2.5 inch circle)
- 1 orange head and neck in the shape of an 8 (3.5 inches tall and one inch wide at the “head” portion.)
- 10 oval wings (different colors 1 3/4 inch long by 1/2 inch wide ovals)
- 1 small yellow beak (3/4 inch long, and narrow)
- 1 red wottle (2 inch long, 1/2 inch wide with wavy cuts)
- 2 yellow feet (1 inch long)
Here is a picture of a finished turkey!
More homeschool resources
May contain affiliate links