Do you have a go-to, budget friendly breakfast meal? If so please share! Here is one that I came up with using leftovers from the fridge!
|Breakfast Potato Casserole||
- 5 potatoes washed and shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (free with coupons)
- 5 slices bacon cooked and cut into bite size pieces (free with coupons)
- 5-6 sausage links chopped and cooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup ($.10 with coupons)
- 1.5 cans of milk (I just used the can of mushroom soup to measure)
- 3 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 1 package of Lipton soup mix (I had gotten this free with coupons)
- 1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers (free with coupons)
- 2 onions diced (from the garden)
- 3 carrots shredded
- 6 eggs (from our chickens)
- Stir in all the ingredients except the crackers. I sprinkled the crackers on top of my casserole and baked at 375 for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Link up your Budget Saving Recipes!