|Slow Cooker Indian Curry Beef||
- 1 13.5 oz can of coconut milk
- 1 pound roast
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large butternut squash chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1-2 inches peeled and grated ginger (This is a piece about as long as my little finger.)
- 1 teaspoon thai chili sauce (We add more for the adults after it cooks.)
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- Combine the spices, garlic, ginger and coconut milk and pour into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the meat, turning it in the sauce to lightly cover.
- Add the vegetables.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
More budget recipes
May contain affiliate links