Homeschooling does not have to be incredibly expensive. There are many FREE homeschooling resources available!
For many years we homeschooled using mainly free curriculum. My daughter thrived, and really learned using these resources. We are now at a point in our lives, when we are buying curriculum to use as we have more children, and my eldest will soon be in high school.
One of our favorite free homeschool curriculum to use was Amblesideonline.org. You can read my curriculum review of Amblesideonline.org here.
FREE homeschooling resources:
- FREE custom graph paper
- Free unit studies and organizational materials including grading sheets
- Homeschool Freebie of the Day offers a free homeschooling book or resource most Monday through Fridays. These books are available for one day only.
- FREE lesson plan resources
- 36 Homeschool Lesson Ideas & Activities
- Easy Fun School (unit lessons and more)
- FREE preschool games (HUGE list!)
- Free sign language course
- FREE places to visit in NC
- Tons of FREE math worksheets Mathematics Enhancement Programme (grades 1-10)
- Free Algebra textbook
- More Free Algebra Books
- Free Algebra video and book with problems. (Learn at your own pace, and shows you how to do problems that you miss.)
- Free Math Practice for grades 1-6
- Free Math worksheets, puzzles, crosswords, videos, games
- Calculus Made Easy
- Free Math lessons, games and worksheets
- Free American History Curriculum
- Free 2nd-6th Grade Science Curriculum (Note: I have not used this curriculum, so I do not know if this science is from a creation or evolution point of view.)
- American Heritage (Free K-12th grade curriculum.)
- World History For Us All (Free middle and high school curriculum)
- Mosaic Free History Curriculum