I have been writing up homeschool curriculum reviews. There are so many different homeschool curriculums to choose from. This is wonderful, since every family is different. I have used, many, many curriculums over the years before finding the perfect fit for our family. I absolutely love what we are using now, and it works for our entire family, which I love. We have also used great curriculums in the past.
With four very different children who have different strengths and learning styles, I have used different curriculums to aid each in their learning. Every family is a different size, and has different gifts and challenges, so the best curriculum for our family, may not be the best for yours, but I do want to share what I have liked about each of the curriculums that we have used.
It can be helpful to hear other people’s opinions of the curriculum that have actually used them, and since I have used so many over the years, I thought that it would be helpful for me to type up reviews of what we have used. I hope that these homeschool curriculum reviews are helpful for your family!
Homeschool Curriculum Reviews:
- Tapestry of Grace Curriculum Review
- ClickN Kids Curriculum Review
- Economics – Whatever Happened to Penny Candy Curriculum Review
- Typing – Mavis Beacon Curriculum Review
- Foreign Language – Rosetta Stone Curriculum Review
- Ambleside Online.org Curriculum Review
- Apologia Science curriculum review – middle and high school
- Exploring Creation curriculum review – Elementary Science
- Math U See curriculum review
May contain affiliate links